Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Brake clearance issues ? Come on !

Ever since I ordered CE28Ns I was very worried the offset could be a serious issue especially with the front brembo calipers. As soon as I received the wheels I had to try them on and see for myself ! Remember I went down from 60mm stock offset down to 40mm and increased the width from 7 to 8.5 inches.

I'll let these pictures speak for themselves !

Perfect choice of matte black !
Red brembos piercing through the black rims
Closer look
2cms clerance ! Hah !
What was I worried about !?
Rear has a 43mm offset and is 7.5 inches wide
No problems !
These wheels are amazingly light !
Bring on Barbagallo !!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Ko.
    Do you remember me?
    CE28Ns are so cool!!
    You have a good sense of wheels color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ko !!
    Of course I remember you ! How are you mate ?
    How is everything going at Seeker ?
    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy is good well.
    It's just so so.
    When will you go to circuit?
    Ko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to a local circuit on Oct 9th.

    ReplyDelete