Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And so are my RAYS !

Arrived in one piece or 4 pieces rather and on top of it I didn't have to pay any duty !
I'll probably try to take them down to a local tyre shop this weekend and have the ADVAN A050s fitted onto them.

As far as compliancing work goes :

- child anchors have been fitted in the rear parcel shelf
- PREMIUM UNLEADED ONLY label on the inside of the fuel door has been placed
- checked and confirmed seatbelts as self retracting and having a lock mechanism in front and rear
- fitted a VIN plate in the engine bay (that plate by the way is the ugliest thing I've seen !)
- checked and confirmed NEOVA AD08 tyres as ADR-compliant. 
- removed the convex mirror on the driver's side and waiting for a flat mirror to arrive from Honda in a few days (yet to be fitted)
- strangely my car doesn't have a factory immobiliser and so an alarm / immobiliser will be installed tomorrow.


That's all as far as compliancing a personal import (DC5 Integra) is concerned! Although there is one other thing an inspector could POTENTIALLY ask for and that is an engineer's certificate to verify the strenght of the side door intrusion bars. Again I'm going to take my chances on this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment