Sunday, April 17, 2011

Latest parts from Japan

Today I got a new set of front disc pads from Project Mu.


These of course are Level Max700 Circuit Sports pads which I used at Suzuka International last year. Overall they have been the best pads I've used so far although I'm a bit worried they might underperform at Barbagallo. This pad needs to be brought up to its optimum temperature fairly early or otherwise it suffers from an annoying judder. I'll try them out at Barbagallo next week !

The other part I got my hands on is a set of NGK racing spark plugs #9.

I am currently using an #8 which is enough but I am hoping to start using my MUGEN ECU from the next outing on and for that I need a #9. Again will let you know how they perform !

I am tentatively planning to hit the track next Tuesday. See how we go ....

- Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment