Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day !

Look what the flying kangaroo brought for me !

A wheel hub (surprisingly it appears to have been made in the US for Honda Japan)


A wheel bearing, a spindle nut, a snap ring and 2 caliper screws (all made in Japan)


Now the whole thing was a mere 12,000 yen. A quarter of what this would have cost me in Australia.
After the holiday I'll make an appointment with my mechanic and get him to swap these parts over.

Do you think this will solve the noise issue ?

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the parts from again?

    My DC5R's rear bearings are screwed. Honda doesn't sell the bearings alone as it comes as an entire assembly. Ordering the rear left & right ones are gonna set me back about SGD720.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the part number of the Spindle?

    ReplyDelete